- I feel my English level is going down.
- I wanna keep it up.
- My college. I would love to study abroad. Actually, I don’t wanna deal with any other options.
- To pass the ACT/SAT and TOEFL I need to practice my English.
- I tried to find an easy, entertaining way to do it. I „think“ I don’t have enough time for any practice, so at least I won’t torture myself.
- I wanna learn more and more words in English. I still use translator in some occasions.
- Slovak language is beautiful BUT... much more people speak English. I figured out there are some „foreign“ people who would also like to understand what I’m talking about.
- I'm homesick. I didn't think I would miss the US so much. I'm glad I'm in Slovakia right now, but I really need to see some people. At least, if they find this blog (if ever), they can understand the language.
I remember this song from our Senior High School video. Ugh. Great memories. We had to chose to do something for our Senior video. I didn't have an idea what I could have done, so I rolled down the hall. I hit my head to the locker while doing it. Lol. I know. :)
“Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.”